I whipped this recipe up on a whim and was pleasantly surprised by the flavor, texture, and fact that there is under 1 gram of sugar in each!!
Fit-Friendly Chocolate Muffins (Edited 07/07/14)
1 1/3 Cup Oat Flour
1/4 Cup Almond Flour
1.5 Scoops Chocolate Protein Powder
1/4 Cup Cocoa
1/2 Cup Stevia
1.5 tsp Baking Powder
3/4 Cup Chocolate Almond Milk (unsweetened)
1/4 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
1/2 Cup Egg Whites
*Preheat oven to 350
* In a medium sized bowl combine oat flour, protein powder, cocoa,
stevia, and baking powder.
* In a separate small bowl mix your almond milk, greek yogurt, and egg whites
* Add liquid ingredients to your dry ingredients and stir until mixed well.
* Grease your muffin tins and pour batter evenly between 12
* Bake for 12-15 minutes, or when fork inserted comes out clean.
* Let cool and enjoy! Tell me what you think if you try them!!